Fall is Here!
Students should check email and Whipple Hill at least three times daily.
UPPER SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
TODAY’S SCHEDULE IS:
Dining Hall Rotation:
This week at Flex:
Monday – Advisory
Tuesday – 1/2
1. NHS is having a bake sale on Monday, November 23rd whose proceeds are going to Bishop Nolan Episcopal School in Lake Charles and Honduras, both of which were severely damaged by hurricanes. In order to comply with COVID guidelines, it will be held outside of Saints Hall.
2. Cloaks and Dresses Club’s warm coat/winter clothing drive has been extended to the end of November. Mme. Rowley’s advisory is currently in the lead with 9 clothing items.
3. The annual L.Y.R.E (Literature, Y'all, Really--Eeeeeeek!!!) Contest is here! 100 buckaroos for whichever one of you StM smarties writes the best piece of literature. Easy money, right? You can submit any type of writing--from poetry, creative non-fiction & fiction of any theme or length. Just make sure to keep it PG-13. The deadline is TUESDAY, JANUARY 19TH 2021. We look forward to receiving your submissions! Oh! And you can submit those pieces to either Erica Ricci (email@example.com) or Mr. Van Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email.
4. If you arrive after the carpool is over and you were not screened, it is your responsibility to notify the Upper School office and ask to get screened.
5. Cloaks and Dresses Club is having a warm coat/winter clothing drive for the abused and homeless teens at Covenant House. The coats can be new or gently used. Please bring any donations to the Upper School office. Thank you!
(The advisory that brings in the most coats for the coat drive will be rewarded with LAVA CAKES!! The second and third place advisory will have its choice of donuts or double chocolate chip cookies!)
6. Quiz Bowl will be meeting virtually on Fridays at lunch.
7. The International Club will have a meeting on Tuesdays during lunch.
8. If you have announcements, please email them to Nikki.Riess@stmsaints.com with “announcement” in the subject line. Thank you!
November 24 ½ Day, 11:30 dismissal
December 7 2:50 Fire Drill
December 9 Fall Athletic Awards
December 11-17 Semester Exams
December 18 Records Day, Grades Due
Policies and Procedures Video
Announcements from Chris Catinis
Mental Wellness Links: